Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Bits of Honey

Here at KB’s we love weddings!!!

But we also get opportunities to help out in the community. We have participated in several charity events. Our most recent was the Angel’s Dinner on June 20, 2008.

We were honored to create the cake for the annual Angel’s Dinner for the Little Bits of Honey fundraiser. This is an organization that helps families who have lost a baby to S.I.D.S.

The evening was also a Gator Fan’s dream night. We had the privilege of meeting the Gator Head Coaches. What a night!

Thanks to Jenny Jacobs for letting us be a part of this event.

Stay tuned for more updates on weddings and events.

We are so blessed.
Photos were taken by photomates.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, Kathy! I am soo proud to have you in my life! And good job on the board, Erika!

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
I am having so much fun reading your blog, looking at all the different types of cakes... I only ever see the wedding cakes, which are alway striking. I love this cake! The black and white wedding at the Thomas Center is one of my top three weddings of all times!! I have some great photos of that cake table too! You are the Best!! Thanks for the "black chair" referral, we have Black funky bar stools too,... a nice change from the white garden chairs! Leah / Celebrations Catering