Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Inspiration






This past weekend I was honored to be a part of a beautiful wedding celebration!!!









When I arrived at the reception site to set up the cake Leah and her staff from Celebrations Catering were busy setting up. What a great job! The hall was beautiful, fresh and alive!



The colors were such a refreshing change, black and white with yellow accents. Bowls of fresh, bright yellow lemons with little daisies graced the tables. But what caught my eye were the black chairs. They were stunning... by the way I found out Celebrations Catering rents them! How cool is that?


The room inspired me as I put together the wedding cake. With each added touch it fell more and more in harmony with the room...it became the final touch that completed one beautiful event! A sweet ending to another dream wedding.













1 comment:

*Michelle said...

I love the flowers in between the layers. It really adds to it. mmmm.... now I want cake! Your blog is going to kill my fitness efforts!! ;)