Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Sweet" Happy New Year!!!



We wish to thank you for contributing to another successful year. It has been such a pleasure working with each bride and groom. A blast doing some of the coolest birthday and groom cakes ever! Starting this blog was a leap for me...maybe someday I will get the hang of it, thanks for your patience! And launching our newest little creations, our Gourmet Kake Truffles has been a thrill. A big thank you to my friends and colleagues in the wedding industry for your friendship and faith in me. 2008 has been an adventure!! Of which I would not have made it without God, my dear family, and you!


So with powdered sugar flying and mixers humming we welcome 2009. We wish you, your loved ones and your business a bright and beautiful New Year filled with success, adventure and blessings too numerous to count!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning how to dance in the rain!!

May God bless you and enjoy the journey...Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: