Monday, January 5, 2009

Let's Eat Cake!

Won't you Please help us?!?!



I got up at 5:00 AM this morning and turned on my computer, as usual to check out the blogs!, and prepared to start my day! But when I read Melissa's blog I stopped and did a U turn. I gave prayerful consideration how to help the children suffering with cancer at St. Judes.

I remember where I was when Melissa called me to tell me about her dream...and it was still a dream at that point. I was in the produce section of Publix, trying to hurry and finish my shopping. The more she shared the more distracted I was from apples and asparagus! I was excited, supportive, and proud to of what Melissa wanted to accomplish. She asked if I would participate and of course I said " YES!" But I want to do more to help than just be excited, supportive and participate.

I thought immediately of all the beautiful inspiration boards that are posted regularly on the Masterpiece Wedding blog...I would do my first inspiration board. I want it to be an inspiration and I am not very good with things like this so the first call went to Erika. I gave her my ideas, and she spent the morning making them a reality. Look at those faces!!! We all have to help.

Melissa put her money where her mouth is. I must do the same. I will donate 10% of all my wedding cake sales for the month of February. Please give prayerful consideration to what you can do...and then follow through. Thank you!
Children: St. Jude
Cakes: KB's
Lovely Lady: Melissa-Masterpiece Weddings

No comments: