Thursday, December 18, 2008

We Love Our Clients!!!


You all recall our "Baby Gator" cake. Well here is what Donna Shively had to say:

Kathy & Erika-
You two did an AMAZING job creating this cake for me. It was so much fun to work with you both and also see your minds just work on putting together a great cake for me and for the shower. Everyone loved it and thought it was so impressive. The baby gators were such a unique touch and I know you guys worked very hard on making all of those baby gators by hand. Thank you so much! The shower was also a bunch of fun. For any of you wondering if you can pull of a baby shower and tailgate party at the same time, you definitely can. We had such a blast! KB Kakes, I can't wait for you to do my next cake I will be in need for. You are so creative and so much fun to work with.

Thanks a bunch!
Donna Shively

We Love you Donna, and can't wait for your next event.

No comments: