Monday, October 27, 2008

Long Distance Planning

"The cake was beautiful. The filling was delicious. We really liked the little honeymoon cake to take with us. What a nice touch. I barely remember tasting it at the actual wedding so it was nice to have some later. I didn’t plan it this way but check out how the cake is similar to my dress in this picture:"

Vicki Richardson


For those of you who may feel it is impossible to plan your wedding cake over the phone or via e-mail...it can be done, and done well! When I first heard from Vicki she knew what she wanted. She told me what she was visualizing and we created.


Now, keep in mind, we had never seen pictures of her dress or had a color swatch to go on.





When I saw the pictures taken by Amy Oxner I was thrilled. Not only did the color palette match but the dress looks like it was the inspiration for the cake.





So, remember if you are unable to meet with us in person we can still create your sweet ending to your dream wedding. It is rare to never meet with a couple prior to their wedding, but it can be done! We are now offering our appointments using web cam technology. So whether you are out of town, or just extremely busy and have scheduling issues...we can still talk face to face via web cam.









Vicki, you were a joy to work with, truly a breath of fresh air. I am thrilled that you were happy with your cake. I hope to one day meet you and Ken, but for now Congratulations on a Long and Happy Marriage from KB's Kake Kreations!







Venue: Hilton at the University of Florida

Cake: KB's Kake Kreations

Florist: Dan with Unforgettable Events

Photographer:

No comments: