Thursday, October 30, 2008

Introducing Gilbert and Gracie - Gator Wedding Cake Toppers!


Let me first start out by saying; I am spoiled (In a good way, though). I have always had a themed birthday cake created by my mom every year, and now my children do too. I have never had to go to a salon to get my hair done, and the layette for both my children's rooms were specially made by hand. And photo albums: hand designed. Oh, and don't let me forget, growing up my sister and I even had matching dresses, not from a store...

So, with that being said, it should be to no surprise that my mom, Kathy, is a creative and crafty artisitic genius. She has many talents and I am so lucky to have her as my mom.



Now, being in the cake business and living in the Gator Nation, what is every bride looking for? You got it Albert and Alberta Wedding Topper. Guess what, they don't exist. Does my mom let that stop her? No! So, without further ado, introducing Gilbert and Gracie Gator custom made by Kathy at KB's Kake Kreations. Aren't they cute? And of course hand crafted. Like I said, so talented. You can now have your Gator Bride and Groom Topper courtesy of KB's.
So, the next time you think about a Gator themed wedding, think KB's Kake Kreations.

Of course, even if your not a gator fan, we can make anything your heart desires. At KB's we are proud to personally design your Kake Kreation for your special day. We want to kreate your sweet ending to your dream wedding!

My mom will probably shoot me when she sees this post, but I love her so much and want everyone to realize how talented she is, it's just in her blood! No wonder she was "Best Pick of the knot weddings 2008".

Photos are Courtesy of T.J. Morrissey (Thank You!)

2 comments:

*Michelle said...

Here's a whole inspiration board to go with your cake!
http://masterpieceweddings.blogspot.com/2008/10/gator-week.html

Unique Designs said...

Check out the lil tux on Gilbert! They are way too cool. I'm sure Kathy will love the beautiful words about her!