Friday, September 18, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Gourmet Kake Truffles

Autumn is such an awesome time of year. I am from the North... Michigan, Massachusetts and Maine. I LOVE Fall, the crisp air, juicy apples and the incredible explosion of colors that God paints the trees!!!

Autumn also brings us a favored combination of pumpkin and the spices...pumpkin pie!! For as long as I can remember my Grandma Stiles made the best pumpkin pies EVER!!! Her recipe was passed to me as a wedding shower gift! And what a gift! So, why not put a little Fall feel in a gourmet kake truffle and savor the moment!

We are happy to announce the return of the pumpkin spice Kake Truffles. They will be available at Dorn's next week, so be on the look out!

Pumpkins,Pie,Foliage,Bread,Spices,Erika and Josiah


In the words of Melissa AKA @Weddingplanner1, they are "Pumpkin Pie heaven in my mouth!!!"

Board created by Erika

2 comments:

Giovanni Lugo said...

Yumm!!! These are my favorite. Can't wait to get some!!

Joann said...

Oooo! Those sound delicious!! We would love to try some when they come out!

~Joann and the girls at Jays Bridal