Saturday, April 18, 2009

Truffle delight!

I do love my job!!! Especially when I get to work with creative, beautiful brides like Francesca! She and Rue went with a gourmet Kake Truffle cake. The results were beautiful. Everyone at the reception site from the caterers to the DJ's were excited. I know their guest were in for a wonderful treat, a decadent diversion from the traditional wedding cake.

You can have your cake, and truffles and be the coolest, chic bride going!!! Your cake will not be one that was forgotten!


Congrats to Francesca and Rue, best wishes for a long and happy marriage!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

Beautiful! I love them in all white with that greenery! Gorgeous... as always!

KP said...

This is an incredible cake! It's beautiful! Thank you for doing my son's birthday cake. It means so much to me! I'm looking forward to working with you!